<![CDATA[Body Mod General Forums]]> https://forum.bodymod.wiki Smartfeed extension for phpBB <![CDATA[The Arcade :: Re: Last Post Wins :: Reply by draphchan]]> 2024-04-28T16:37:22-05:00 2024-04-28T16:37:22-05:00 https://forum.bodymod.wiki/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3&p=760#p760
11san wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:08 am
draphchan wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:52 pm As far as the chat, I only hop on the forum every now and then to check out what some people posted and keep the games goin'. I've been winding down the project recently just seeing as how I hit my goals and have been focusing on more minor bits, so I really just come here to hang out with you guys

Ah gotcha, sounds good then. At the very least it's good to hear you're still around.

As far as car repairs go from a financial perspective, I get it. I could easily go on about all the other reasons you might repair or modify an old car like that but I digress.

Anything new or exciting going on for you though?

Finally did end up getting a new car, just a couple weeks ago. Already put thousands of miles on it driving around every weekend going to random places like Kansas City and Dallas. Breddy epic.

How bow chu?
 ]]>
11san wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:08 am
draphchan wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:52 pm As far as the chat, I only hop on the forum every now and then to check out what some people posted and keep the games goin'. I've been winding down the project recently just seeing as how I hit my goals and have been focusing on more minor bits, so I really just come here to hang out with you guys

Ah gotcha, sounds good then. At the very least it's good to hear you're still around.

As far as car repairs go from a financial perspective, I get it. I could easily go on about all the other reasons you might repair or modify an old car like that but I digress.

Anything new or exciting going on for you though?

Finally did end up getting a new car, just a couple weeks ago. Already put thousands of miles on it driving around every weekend going to random places like Kansas City and Dallas. Breddy epic.

How bow chu?
 ]]>
<![CDATA[The Arcade :: Re: Last Post Wins :: Reply by 11san]]> 2024-05-01T05:48:19-05:00 2024-05-01T05:48:19-05:00 https://forum.bodymod.wiki/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3&p=761#p761 But right now I don't think I'm in the position for it.

As for.my car Im still doing maintenance on it. Replaced some oil cooler lines, fixed the ticket light, and rebuilt the AC controls... next is to verify if the problem with the AC is now fixed.

Food costs are making things tight though and there's just a whole lot wearing me down if I'm being honest. I gotta get the drive up, do what I Need to, and change jobs. Then figure out how to move and get help since my mom and now sister both have debilitating things going on.

One step at a time]]>
But right now I don't think I'm in the position for it.

As for.my car Im still doing maintenance on it. Replaced some oil cooler lines, fixed the ticket light, and rebuilt the AC controls... next is to verify if the problem with the AC is now fixed.

Food costs are making things tight though and there's just a whole lot wearing me down if I'm being honest. I gotta get the drive up, do what I Need to, and change jobs. Then figure out how to move and get help since my mom and now sister both have debilitating things going on.

One step at a time]]>